Thursday 24 November 2016

What Music Means to me

The music that I enjoy listening to the most is R and B as well as Pop music. When I listen to this type of music it is usually on my IPod or on a laptop/computer. I listen to music quite regularly as it helps me to concentrate on tasks a little bit better. Music is a good way to be able to reflect on thoughts and feelings. Music enables me to complete tasks that I might not find interesting and by listening to music I can focus my mind on the music as well the task at hand in order to complete it. Sometimes I will watch music promos, however that is when I do not understand what the song is referring to . Even though the lyrics may not be associated with the footage , I can use the video to associate it with the song that goes along side it.


An example of music that I enjoy listening to is 'Like I can' by Sam Smith.




A second example: 'Summer' by Calvin Harris.



































2 comments:

  1. Good work, but be sure ALL posts are done. I would try and work in the order I am steering you otherwise the information will be out of order and therefore confusing to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I will consider doing this.

    ReplyDelete